Review of current brand material
Inspiration Board development
Color scheme selection
Color codes for web + print
Main logo design
Secondary logo design
Final brand board
(font files not included)
Recommendations for styling and
brand imagery (if needed)
Web mini questionnaire
Six page squarespace website design
(subscription and domain not included)
User Guide with links explaining
how to update your site
Timeline: 2-3 months
Who will benefit from this service?
This package was created for new business owners who are still relatively new to the game but are ready to take the next step in making their brand look more professional. It's perfect for those who have a target market in mind and want to cater to next level clientele, even though they may not be able to drop thousands on a full identity just yet. We will use your discovery questionnaire and conduct our own research in your local market to determine how to improve your rank with potential customers. From there, we will use our experience to present two different brand concepts to you that convey your style. Two rounds of revisions are included with the inspiration board, the brand logos and marks, the color selection, and fonts.
- Complete the discovery questionnaire as completely and detailed as possible in a timely fashion
- Provide images and/or details about your business, which should include examples of your work
- Provide the designer solid goals and objectives on what you would like your business would accomplish
- Be able to explain your "why" to your designer - why is your line of work important to you?
- Respond to all emails and correspondence in a prompt and professional manner to ensure project remains on schedule
- Prepare constructive feedback keeping your business' best interests in mind.
- Have fun with the process! This is a time for us to stretch our creative muscles and develop a unique look that is true to you and your style! Take a step back from Pinterest and let your personal style speak for itself.
- Review your current branding and/or work and hone in on your general style and target audience
- Review your completed questionnaire and narrow down options for colors and styles
- Provide our guidance and recommendations based on our professional opinion and working with businesses of all styles throughout close to four years of working in the wedding and design industries
- Develop two brand concepts for your review using the information you have provided as well as our own market research, with two rounds of revisions offered. (additional rounds of revisions available for additional fees)
- Provide recommendations on useful business tools to streamline your processes, stock photo subscriptions and resources to step up your website and social media outlets, and general tools for business success